Thursday, February 23, 2012

Getting My Ears Lowered!!!

Hey Hey pals!!!  I'm so stinkin' nervous, ecstatic, giddy, and feel just a smidge like rabid raccoons are wrasslin' around in my insides!  I am getting my hair drastically cut tonight at 6pm!  I haven't gotten my hair cut like this since...umm...uhhh...I can't remember...in junior high, I think...I know I still had braces, wore glasses, and boys were no-good, cootie-spreading enigmas (insert obvious prepubescent nerd joke).  But then it was something like 14" for Locks of Love.  Tonight I am getting about 3-6" off.  I have no real style in mind, I'm just plopping my fanny in the chair and saying, "Chop it off, just don't make me look like a PTA mom!"  Here's a BEFORE pic:
*Side note: Aren't my friends gorgeous?  ;)

Stay tuned for an AFTER pic.  Other upcoming things to look forward to: anecdotes from the weekend's upcoming debauchery with the Madison Hash House Harriers!!!
Stay classy, ya'll!
RagazzaC
Carpe Diem

2 comments: